Wednesday 5 October 2011

2XU Photo Shoot

I have been a sponsored 2XU athlete/ambassador for over 5 years now and this week I was given the opportunity to fly to Melbourne to be a model for the day in a photo shoot for the new range of clothing hitting stores for 2XU in 2012.

It was also great to have the chance to work along side such an amazing group of people which helped make the day a whole lot of fun. Thanks again to everyone!

The day started with a 5am flight to Melbourne. I was picked up by my driver for the day and driven to the photo shoot studio. A small accident on the highway meant that I got to see a bit more of Melbourne on the drive (which was nice) when we hit some of the less major roads trying to avoid the peak hour traffic congestion.
 Lots of make up/bronzer/baby oil/hair products later I looked something like this... 
Checking out the shots
If I have a chance I will try and post up some of the photos from the photo shoot soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment