Tuesday 12 March 2013

2013 Specialized S-Works Venge

What you see before you is the 2013 Specialized S-Works Venge which Specialized Australia has generously provided my for my racing and training this season. Planet Cycles in Brisbane did an amazing job of building up this weapon of a bike just in time for its maiden race at Mooloolaba this weekend. I'm hopeful that I can do this bike justice this Saturday racing in the Mooloolaba ITU World Cup event.

I've only had a few rides on the venge but my first impressions is that this thing is fast.. like crazy fast. The response is instant with every pedal stroke being purely used for pushing you forward. The new Roval Rapide wheel set is truly amazing and they match the matt black paint job on the venge perfectly.

Pictures speak louder than words so below are a few for your viewing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment