Sunday 10 August 2014

Specialized 2015 Product Launch

A few weeks ago Specialized Australia asked me if I was interested in coming along to their 2015 dealer event/product launch held on the Gold Coast. After a massive day of travel back from Ironman 70.3 Philippines (where I placed 2nd) I landed in Brisbane on Wednesday morning at 7am and then drove down to meet up with the Specialized Australia team. The entire event was professional, informative and not to mention massive! Having the chance to checkout the new products for 2015 was an amazing opportunity and there are already a few Specialized bikes, apparel and accessories that I have my eyes firmly fixed on for 2015! For those interested I thought that I'd share some of what I saw at the event and what I am excited about for 2015.

This S-Works Venge is totally stealth and the paint work is even more amazing in person
 New Specialized Venge bikes all lined up
 The new S-Works Tarmac is truly amazing. An incredible amount of r&d went into the new Tarmac.
 The S-Works TT helmet is something that I can't wait to get on my head. Matt black is my pick! 
 Just one of the outdoor setups. A full demo area was also going on. 

New S-Works Amira has one of the coolest paint jobs i've seen.
 Always so good to catchup with the man himself Mark Cote (aero r&d for Specialized). 
A big thank you to Specialized Australia for supporting me for close to 4 years now. It was very cool to be given the opportunity to attend this event and keep your eyes out for when the 2015 range hits your LBS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment